Tuesday, January 31, 2017

What the world needs now- in stamp form! Always Believe! and more...


From my Off the desk and Brave girl series,
these ATC's flew off my desk as soon as the VersaMark dried on the new rubber!
I couldn't wait to share them with you, and the Quietfire Design DT will have them later this week, so  be sure to visit Quietfire Creations often for
lots of love and inspiration!

Details on these cards 
All stamps available
here and here

Brave Girl Cards

and one more- glue isn't even dry!
Shout out to my FAA friends who encourage me to freehand!






Comments and Questions Welcomed!

2 comments:

Late Blooming said...

Backgrounds are a wow factor. thanks

C. M. Taylor said...

Each of your designs are so unique. How fun to be so creative and in so many different colors.
TFS you art. I love QF. Suzanne and her team (you) of artist are inspiring.