Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Let's Stay Home!


We just had a 15 minute blizzard! and all my outside activities were canceled!
I love to stay home.
So much of V-day is going out to dinner, etc, I was excited to create love messages with this die cut.
The Box was left over from the Walnut Hollow blog hop. It holds cards, so I thought this quote was perfect to invite loved ones to come over and play!

I'm going to try to keep up with Suzanne's prolific weekly output of Silhouette Digital cutting files, with a weekly post on Quietfire Creations.
More on the below there.
The photo's are a bit below par as I had to take them without lights as the power went out!
New Cards
Just a tad of ribbon added and Diamond Glaze to the hearts.

On the mat the cards are 5x7 and I sized them to A2 and the elements fit perfectly.

I tend to be allergic to black, and these just called for it-good guy cards or unfussy gals.
Inside I mixed a hot pink and silver embossing powder to get a duo look.
 a set of eight stamps

 



Video over at Quietfire Creations 
and the files on the mats.

Enjoy these fab files, staying home and please share your creations on our FaceBook Page.
Comments and Questions welcomed !

No comments: