Wednesday, October 1, 2014

WOYWW Oct 1- Peaks, prayer and poetry

You see before you the calm after the storm.

The floral offering is a sneak peak into the ongoing Quietfire & Walnut Hollow Blog Hop.
Do hop over and leave a comment for a fab prize drawing.
The winner must be in N. America, so on Oct 2, when I will be posting, leave a comment on my blog( their will just be a short teaser post here) and I will choose an additional winner for a Quietfire Design Stamp, mailed to any address the postal service will deliver to!

The tags are byproducts of blog hop creation frenzy, and prep for a holiday sale at Fiber Arts Alliance October Meeting. If I make any money it will go towards my growing ministry with incarcerated women(see previous post) and at risk youth.
Last Sunday we held a blessing of the rivers, and raised $150 for the scholarship fund for incarcerated women to go to the local Community College. Post on that to come.

****Power of prayer and the press-today there were veggie burgers!!!***
(again see previous post) Hey you are here...sit a spell!)

If we want to save the color we need to color more!

Breaking!
I'm grand deprived, not even a grand pet! and always a bit green when y'all post those cutest ever photos of your grands.
Here is one of my baby...
...showing off the share of week 19 at the CSA where he works, and just a bit more!

Today being October 1 is also a new Poetry Journal Monthly post.
Please scroll up and  leave Mr. Linky some love and some poetry and art for me!
(there be prizes!)

Off to inspire myself by visiting y'all!
Comments and Questions always welcomed!

24 comments:

Sunshine Girl said...

Lovely busy desk there and great photo shoot! Sunshine Girl #5

Eliza said...

Ok I might be a bit rude here is he modelling and has he got any clothes on? Handsome young man. Sorry what happened to the desk, I have been side tracked by the vegetable bounty.

Hugs Eliza, Yoda & Flat Susan
Happy WOYWW #2

Helen said...

oh my what a sight for early morning (here anyhow!) - certainly brightened things up. Great desk - I think!! Helen 5

glitterandglue said...

Yep, I think I'd best go get some calories in before seeing such a sight for sore eyes... Very early morning here, and quite a sight for elderly eyes at this hour.
I like the backgrounds on the tags - well done.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #7

Chrysalis said...

Wondered if I'd arrived at the wrong blog, with that pic! Like Margaret above, it was a shock to the system so early in the day heehee! Happy WOYWW, Chris # 16

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I have had to have a cold shower...he's a beaut!
Love the floral stuff and tags. The Quietfire range is fab, I saw some of Julia's design stuff yesterday, they're wonderful!
Hugs, LLJ 30 xx

Julia Dunnit said...

Whoa! I'm so distracted by the erm, vegetable basket that I forgot about your desk already! What a lovely young man, you must be very proud..I am!
Meanwhile, back at the desk, it's all looking too good for my now feasted eyes, am loving the tags! The blog hope is really nice, what a lot of work.

Glenda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
shazsilverwolf said...

Love the tags Robyn, and you've clearly brightened up everyones day- we all have our minds firmly on our 5 a day now, lol. Never has fruit and veg been so interesting! . Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #43 xxx

Glenda said...

What a great busy desk. Also totally distracted by the vegetable basket. What a cutie! I know you are very proud of him!
Glenda #46

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, what a cool pic of veggies in the morning :-) Yes indeed, a handsome young man. I also like you tags, the brown one would fit perfectly for the Rubber Dance Colour Challenge! Link on my blog.
Cheers
Gabriele 28

Twiglet said...

Gorgeous photo - a lad to be proud of! x Jo

trisha too said...

I don't have any grands, yet, either, and my grandma clock is ticking, let me tell you--but both of the marrieds have at least provided me with cats to cuddle!

Fun photo of your boy--he looks quite Adam-esque!

:)trisha
#70 this week
with a mish mash of stuff

Belinda Basson said...

We all seem to be somewhat distracted on your "desk" today! Great post! #20

My name is Cindy said...

Love the flower frenzy and tags on your desk - I think you should have put a warning before showing us that fab photo LOL! Happy WOYWW Cindy #49

Sharon Madson said...

What a post! So much here! Great photo! :) I will have to go back and check into all the links you shared. #76

Elizabeth said...

Oh my, what a photo ... it should come with a health warning for a little old lady like me :) Seriously, he's very handsome, enough to make any mother proud. Surely he will make you a proud grandma one day! Oh, and your desk is interesting too ... love the tags and the flower frenzy. Have a great week. Elizabeth x #51

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi there, Sharon is going back to check the links, not me I'm going back for another look at the vegetables lol!
Have a great week and happy crafting, Angela x 39

Hazel said...

Super crafting on your table ... but the photo caught my attention too - lol! Thanks for sharing. Hope that you have a lovely crafting week to come. Hazel, WOYWW #81 x

okienurse said...

Busy desk! Love the tags and the fruit basket pic isn't bad either! Have a great week and thanks for sharing. Vickie#21

Tertia said...

Now who needs a pet when you can eat veggies?
Happy WOYWW !
Tertia #68

Unknown said...

Lots of yummy goodness, on your ummm desk, yeah your desk LOL. I love Montreat!

Ginny Maxam said...

Love the tags and enjoyed the links. Great cause you are working with too! Have a great week Ginny M #63

Shoshi said...

Coo-er, what a hunk! Probably a good thing he had such a large basket of veggies in front of him. Far too much of a shock to Shoshi's system otherwise ROFL!!!!!

Love the stuff on your desk this week, Robyn. Those tags are mouthwateringly juicy.

Happy belated WOYWW,
Shoshi #37