Wednesday, July 16, 2014

WOYWW July 16- Inspiration Strikes!

Summer doldrums!
I've had them, and when Suzanne sent me these latest digital files I was cutting, printing, pasting, inking till all hours.
Note new stencil/tool -
Picasso Stencil. I won it by leaving a comment on a Dreamweaver blog post.
Who new?
To find out what becomes of this happy mess, come back tomorrow.

For more on the Picasso tool, scroll backwards.
And to make me a happy woman, please visit 
join the community and inspire me to keep this up!
**there are prizes involved***
Off to desk around!
Comments and questions welcomed!

8 comments:

Helen said...

Love that big hug!! have a great week. Helen 4

jill said...

Just what everyone needs from time to time is a big Hug. great cards Robyn . Happy woyww Jill #29

Lunch Lady Jan said...

It was the balloon card that caught my eye but the hugs will do me too :-)
LLJ 15 xx

Belinda Basson said...

That is a lovely cut file...off to see what a Picasso tool is! #27

Unknown said...

Love the big hug too. Sorry I didn't get around to visiting poetry monthly last week. I have been telling others about it though.
Have a great week
Gillian #50

glitterandglue said...

They are great, Robyn - well done - out of the summer doldrums!! I really like that HUG - the swirl is great.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #13

Unknown said...

Always feels good to get out of the summer doldrums! So much going on on your desk this week. Very inspiring! Diane #78

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Love the balloon card. Hope the doldrums clear off soon LOL!
Happy crafting and have a great week, Angela x #42