Wednesday, February 5, 2014

WOYWW February 5-6 1/2 more hours of Wednesday!


If you enjoy a mess, you came to the right desk!
I have 3 projects due and and still recuperating from the Heritage Stamp show last weekend, where I got to hug a WOYWW-er!!!!

Sneaky peak on the upcoming Queen of Hearts Blog Hop

Big  prizes and yes we ship everywhere!

To the left is my list for the Cyberscribes Sweetheart exchange-I have an idea!
and can you see the rolodex cards with the winter tabs? 
I'm in love!!!
They are in the Silhouette Store.

Thanks for visiting. Comments and Questions always welcomed!

5 comments:

Shoshi said...

Your mess isn't nearly as deep as mine, Robyn - I can see your desk!!! Lol! Anyway, messy desks are de rigeur this week, it appears,so we are both in good company!

You've got some lovely stuff on your desk, and that card is absolutely beautiful...

Happy WOYWW,
Shoshi #100

Nikki said...

You Seem really busy that fabric you stamped up looks wonderful and some fun stuff to snoop thru Happy WOYWW hugs Nikki 29

Julia Dunnit said...

If I thought hard about it, my lack of Silhouette would make me feel I'm missing out.....I love those index cards! And oh look you have one of those Fiskars stamp placer thingys - I had one as a demonstrator and have never seen one in use since! Loving the little stamped bag. And now, I have to go investigate this blog hop...

Anonymous said...

The stamped bag is just lovely -- the Fiskars stamping thing is perfect for that. I don't use mine often, but sometimes it's just the thing when trying to get perfect placement with clear stamps. I'll go look at the blog hop now. Happy WOYWW on Thursday! ~ Laura #95

Susanne said...

Looks like a very busy spot. Glad I popped by. Susanne #79