Monday, October 14, 2013

15 minutes for Courage

Everyone I know has been touched by breast cancer and the courage of those living and dying in the process.

I started the timer and in 15 minutes with two pieces of card stock, and Suzanne's latest digital cut files, I had this card ready to assemble.

I used Tombow Mono Multi liquid glue to adhere the Courage, and sill had 30 seconds left so I smudged a bit of Brillance Pearlescent orchid around the edges.

99 cents, stash and 15 minutes, to honor so many and raise awareness of what so little and so much courage can do.


Comments and questions always welcome.

1 comment:

Shawn Mosch said...

I love that you made a great card in no time at all
Shawn Mosch ~ The Buckle Boutique Design Team Coordinator
Crafty Chics Blog
MyCutSearch.com a searchable database of Cricut images