Wednesday, August 14, 2013

The Woods- New Stamps from Quietfire Design

For a long time I had a bumper sticker that said,
" if you want to save the world you have to sing loud!"

I am in love with this new stamp set from Quietfire Design The Woods.

When Suzanne first sent me the proofs, my eyes filled with tears. I am after all, a Robyn!










Below is an ATC birthday card sent to a dear friend who's artistic voice inspires and supports me.
Shout out and belated BD to Melanie Weidner-hop over and be inspired!


and then a set of ATC's for the Cyperscribes August Swap- Eyes of the Soul emerged!


All of these cards were made out of stuff sitting on my desk- no trees were destroyed!
You'll see a lot more of these in days to come.
Comments and questions always welcomed.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

These are just beautiful Robin... Love all the layers that you did with the stamps WTG!!