Wednesday, June 19, 2013

WOYWW 211 New Girl in Town!

My Silhouette arrived on Thursday, laryngitis and demoing at Michaels on Friday- Saturday and Sunday making wedding signage- with Cameo and my lovely daughter, so just holding my dripping nose above water, and being amazed at what Cameo can do, even amidst user error!

The cut files are hand lettered by Suzanne Cannon of Quietfire Design and will be coming to a DL near you soon. Stay tuned!

What is WOYWW? info here.

Shout out to April for swapping ATC's with me- and this was her first ATC and first swap. I'm honored!

Please take a poke around and I'll do the same at your place.

Full wedding report next Wednesday!

Comments and questions always welcomed!





13 comments:

Francesca said...

The font you have used looks fab. Love the chicken. Francesca #44

Robyn said...

that is not a font, it is hand lettered.

ria gall said...

Hi Robyn
it looks like you have been having fun cutting out and creating lots of nice things
Have a great WOYWW and enjoy the rest of your week
Ria #47

Unknown said...

Hi Robyn - love the words you have cut out. Hope you recover soon - glad this is a virtual visit if your nose is dripping ;-) Happy WOYWW to you from Helen 78

Julia Dunnit said...

Am excited about the wedding! Poor you, sorry you aren't feeling great..I think the Cameo stuff is superb, I can see me needing to get into this. And having read a comment above - oh my, your hand lettering is amazing...no wonder we all think it's a font!

Unknown said...

Hi Robyn just popping back to say if I can help with iMovie just ask and I will do my best. x from Helen 78

The Taming of the Glue said...

Gorgeous font, love it! Hope you're feeling better soon. Nothing worse when you've got a demo. Hugs. Pam#38

Robyn said...

The lettering is hand drawn with a Parallel Pen- not a font!

Anne said...

Wow! What a fab invention..what a lo of fun palying...I mean creating!!! Enjoy and hope you feel better soon.
#40

Spyder said...

The Silhouettes are brilliant!! and the foldy animal card in the back ground, is giving me a few ideas!! Thank you for your vist, I'm very slow at getting round! and forget where i get to! Happy WOYWW
((Lyn)) somewhere near you at #52!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I've not heard of the Silhouettes before, but they are lovely. Sorry you aren't feeling well. And because it's still Wednesday in my part of the world, have a super WOYWW from #17.

BJ said...

Love all the cutouts you have made with your new silhouette. Twinches are just 2 inch square pieces of art. Thanks for stopping by my desk this week BJ#55

Quietfire said...

Glad the designs are cutting well Robyn! Looks awesome. Thanks for checking them. I hope to have them available very soon.