Monday, April 22, 2013

New Rubber Sneak Peek! and Tip of the Day-Home/Congratulations

This is what it looks like when I get it from Suzanne

This new set "Home-Congratulations" is the perfect cure for Spring Fever! not a moment too soon!

Look for my first post Wednesday over at Quietfire Creations.

A while back I did a video of various ways to mount unmounted rubber.
My new fave, and instant gratification when getting new rubber in hot little hands is
******Glue Stick*******

Rub a bit of glue stick on the back of your stamp and it will cling perfectly to your block. Even an old dried out one will work with a little water. 
I couldn't wait to get ink on them, so popped them all on the compact press and

When you are done, just peel the stamp off, spritz and wipe clean.
I love simple!

I just love "How soon can I come visit?" Just the right note of fluffy and snide!

"Be not forgetful", is resized and perfect for lots of Spellbinders Nestabilities and other label dies.

Comments and questions always welcome.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Great tip Robyn. These will be fun stamps!