Friday, March 1, 2013

Tattered Floral Challenge


T!m posted the tattered floral challenge and here is my go at it!
I used the mini tattered blossoms.

These are earrings . I wanted to make them wearable and not too gaudy, so I can give them as a gift.
I love having a full gift drawer!


If you have been following me, and if not I hope you will {sign up to follow by email so you don't miss anything!} Use it or Lose it is this years byword.

I cut 2 of each petal round, 4 total out of vintage linen, that I sprayed with starch and ironed.



I stamped with Vintage photo with one of SA T!m script stamps, sponged on some Distress Ink,Vintage Photo, Mustard and Lipstick, and outlined the edges of the petals with copper Stickles.



When dry, I sewed them together and scrunched till I liked the way they looked- added a honey colored crystal bead to the center, sewed them on to ear wires, added star dust Stickles to the edges and mounted them on a card.

I hope you like them!

Comments and questions always welcomed.

2 comments:

Jassy said...

I like them very much!

Shirley said...

This would be an awesome gift card to enjoy and wear.