Friday, November 30, 2012

Forecast-Flurries with a Chance of Butterflies!

There is new rubber from Quietfire and it is creating a "flurry" of creativity!
This stamp is one of seven that I guarantee will stay on your drawing table till spring!


This ATC started with a white card base. I stamped the quote with VersaFine Onyx and thermal embossed with Ranger Clear fine Detail.
I always use an anti static pad before I emboss to help remove any powder that would stick to static or oils.

The butterflies are stamped in VersaMark, (I have two pads;one that I ONLY use with stamps that are CLEAN and one that I have messed up over the years. You want to use your clean one for this technique.) and thermal embossed clear.
Using the Ranger ink blending tool I applied tumbled glass and chipped sapphire Distress ink, and wiped off the butterflies with a soft cloth.
The snowflakes are a freebee stamp you get with your Quietfire order! stamped in Brilliance Platinum and a drop of Stickles in the center.

The border is VersaMark and Ranger Sticky embossing powder and Glitter Ritz Frosty Mint. The sticky emboss has a small open time, so be ready. Wait about 30 seconds after you sprinkle on your glitter and burnish the glitter with your finger.

Hold me in the Light- I'm working on instructional videos-coming soon- learning to speak Mountain Lion and trying not to get overwhelmed with video hardware!

Comments and questions welcomed!



2 comments:

Quietfire said...

Whoa! Gorgeous Robyn!!!

Charmaine Stack said...

This is so pretty! Great tip about the two Versamark pads, too. Thanks.