Sunday, October 21, 2012

The Winners are.........

Thanks all for  visiting my blog, your kind words and your love for Quietfire Design.
I read every comment gratefully and respond  to all that have contact info.
I hope to see what y'all create in the coming days with the new stamps.
and please
Post on our Face Book Page
I hope you will come back often to see what I am up to
Create without limits!!!




 Diane S. said...
What awesome ornaments! I love them-what a great idea for Christmas
Winner of a grab bag of Quietfire Rubber

and
 Caryn S said...
These ornaments are lovely and I think they would be great on a tree for children.
Please send me an email with your mailing information-click on the view  my  complete profile link in the right hand sidebar for my email.

If I don't hear form you by next Friday we will pick another name

Caryn- let me know which ornament you want.

Congrats all.
Other winners posted on the Quietfire Style Blog

1 comment:

Diane Standish(crazeedi) said...

Hi Robyn! thanks so much I am so excited! I am emailing you now!