Sunday, May 20, 2012

And the Winner is......

Janet L. said...
Pretty, pretty, pretty! I've always loved blue and green together and what could be better than adding gold to the mix!!
 
Thanks for all for your kind words and comments. I respond to all who leave contact info and tried to answer all your questions.
 
I'll be back later in the week with a thank you card and be sure to visit  Quietfire Style to 
see all the winners and Suzanne's lovely creation.
 
I'll be teaching this week-Containers for our lives- Soft Cover Journals- for a Master Gardner Convention- and if you would like to have a class in using stamps, inks, card and book making- almost anything fiber- please contact me.
 
I hope to see a lot of what y'all are doing with the new rubber.
 
Create without Limits!!!

No comments: