Sunday, April 22, 2012

Avoidance Tags

The North Wind doth blow and I should be out covering plants and/or watching the Flyers playoff game ( my Dad wasn't allowed to watch sports after his first heart attack), so I'm playing tags.

I made a bunch for the Chem 101 class and haven't used them all.
Man card- what do guys do with cards anyway? Might as well make a tag.
Shout out to Suzanne for the lovely paper and the Birthday rubber. The tag is Spellbinders Grommet Tags.











On to the new.
This Quote I'm happy to say I plan on using a lot! Friends will get you through times of no stamps better than stamps will get you through times of no friends. I love my friends and wouldn't have missed any of anything for the pleasure of knowing them.I am still in punch mode .
The ribbon embellishment came on a card from a dear dear friend and I just might send this one back to her!.
You can just see the BFF stamps in the background- also embossed with a cuttlebug folder.
I used Spun sugar stain to get the light pink color, some cotton candy Stickles just for fun.
The blue card was a bit too blue so I covered it in Picket Fence Stain- quite a versatile product.

Woo Hoo- just saw the Flyers won!

Comments and questions welcomed.

1 comment:

Marjie Kemper said...

That punch looks fab against the softened blue. You can do so much with PF!