Friday, December 23, 2011

12 Days of Christmas 2011-Day 10

Hey that's me!
I enjoyed making these charms.At first I thought they would be ornaments, then I found some pin backs with bails and realized they could be worn as pins , necklaces and hung as ornaments.
I covered some heavy chip board in foil, layered some embossed foil cut with Spellbinders  Lacey Square.
The center is Spellbinders Postage Die stamped and embossed with Quietfire flourished star and added some vintage lace. I coated it with Diamond glaze for dimension a reaise look.
The gems are little Stickles dots.
I'm enjoying this exchange this year more than ever.
I don't want it to end!

To read what is on my heart about gifts please visit Still Waters Refuge
Thanks to all Byhand Artists, Suzanne group Mom and God(ess) Bless us every one!

1 comment:

Quietfire said...

Well just look at this little pile of cuties! lol! Too sweet!