Monday, March 28, 2011

Glitter and a teaser


March has been a month of Lions and Lambs!.
Several days I have felt weedish.
(I have no idea what that triangle shadow is in the scan-a sign? Leave a comment if you have an interpretation)

I've had this image in my scrap pile and with the addition of this Quote, stamped in black and thermal embossed clear and flourish , thermal embossed with a mix I made of green, glitter, black and gold, it fit the theme of Out like a Lamb/glitter, for this weeks Challenge.
Check back here soon for a very exciting announcement about my favorite stamp company and my favorite die company.
Yes there will be prizes.

Please leave a comment and post your own entry.

3 comments:

Yogi said...

very nice. cute lamb. is it a watermark maybe, or was it from a magazine and some kind of transference...

Art By Wanda said...

What a cute image of a lamb!!! Very nice!!!

Deanne Stewart-Mills said...

lovely card.
The triangles are likely from the adhesive you used to attach the image to the card. This happens to me when I have a thinner paper.
Cheers
xx