Monday, June 14, 2010

Gratitude

Here is this weeks entry in the Created Byhand Tuesday Challenge
There is so much to be grateful for. All the creativity that flows through and around me is an expressions of gratitude.
I've been extremely grateful f or this online arts community that supports me in a time of separation from long time family and friends and studio space.
I used my new Position-it stamp positioner-grateful thanks to Sunray-and the Quietfire stamp for the message, also Quitefire corner flourishes- can't get enough of them.
I'm still trying to use up this crummy black embossing powder. I'd be grateful if someone would encourage me to toss it.
Most of all I am grateful for mother earth and her animals, vegetables and minerals that continue to give us life and unconditional love regardless of what we give back to her.
Pray for our earth, our water, our air and our fire.

3 comments:

badfaerie said...

Life is to short for crummy black embossing powder, toss it out!

okanagan_spirit said...

Love the trees, nice card. I am reluctant to toss supplies too, but if something is really not being easy to use I'd toss it.

Yogi said...

very nice. Nice use of the flourish corners